Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Inspired Inspiration For Today's Times"

By Beverly Thomas-Brewer
For so many years I searched asking the age old question "What is my purpose here on earth....." I had to focus and listen to my own intervoice that was small and still "You have the abilities and gifts already in you...!" I've given some talents you have overlooked because you thought they were small and insignificance and really did not mean much.... I gave you a voice to sing but because you thought it did meet the quality sound of someone elses voice you refused to sing and only blend into the backgroud.... I've given you the mind to be creative but you hid that talent refusing to believe the creator of all creator would share this gift with you.... I had to stop comparing myself to other's and really relooked and all GOD has blessed me with...  My talents are like no one else's because he made this indivdiual human like no one else he made me!


And this is our confidence, that if we pray according to His will, He will hear us, and give us what we ask for, because our desires are in agreement with His thoughts for us. (1 John 5:14-15)

Comment of the Day...! 
Thanks Beverly Thomas-Brewer....I say this all day long it's always good to keep reminding ourselves and others...."We" Have the Power, to create whatever we want in our lives:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Search This Blog