Monday, February 20, 2012

Abundance Life....Inspired by GOD!

I expect to live an abundance life, I expect to walk in the light of God, I expect wisdom, and knowledge to be the foresight of my life, I expect the wishes and desires of my heart to be honored in my life, I expect to be forgiven and to forgive... I expect to draw all men and women I meet to God....I expect the queen spirit in me to out shine all other's because of my love for the creator! I expect the love I have for Jesus to not only be seen by some but by many as I spead the good news of his love.....!!!

God says again in Jeremiah 29:11
"I know the thoughts that I think toward you, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope"

                                             "I have come that you might have life more abundantly"



In Isaiah 55:9 God says,
 "My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts"

     I have put this out in the UNIVERSE!!!!

Quote from Lisa Nichols
"Some motivation come wrap in sand paper!!"



Master's of Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Search This Blog