Thursday, February 17, 2011

Word's of Inspiration and Prayer for Today

I was feeling very anxious about a problem today. I really could not focus at all I just felt out of sync the entire day.... I was able to process some work after returning home yet my problems was beginning to overwhelm me. I began to read over the prayer requests that were posted today. A wonderful lady by the name of Gail on Facebook posted this special verse I needed to read, while reading this wonderful verse it console my mind and spirit! This particular verse began to really calm my spirit because it hit at the heart of my problem and now my soul is resting right  knowing the Father in heaven has this problem under control and he will lead me through this period....of indecision!






"Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."


In Jesus name I receive the word of the Lamb today!


(Philippians 4:6 & 7) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Search This Blog