FOCUS ON YOUR SOUL
If you truly want to break through your addiction to mediocrity, your recovery must be spiritual. It doesn't necessarily involve going to church. That is good, but without a personal relationship with God, churchgoing is empty. Focus on what your soul hungers and thirsts for: to relate to God.
God bless you as you pass on this message of hope to five others!
(since I'm reposting this message please share it with everyone you come in contact with!)
(1) You will find favour with someone you don't expect ...Amen.
(2) You will be too relevant to be ignored,.............Amen.
(3) You will encounter GOD and will never remain the same,..........Amen.
(4) The grace for completion will come on you, you shall be blessed till the blessed call you blessed,............Amen.
(5) The hand that will send this message to others shall not labour in vain,.........Amen
(6) The mouth saying ''Amen'' to this prayer shall laugh forever,...........Amen.
Very Very soon and I say Very Very Very soon, GOD is going to do a miracle and lift u up 4 GOOD.
Here is a test: if you love God and you're not ashamed of Him, send this to ten people and watch what He does for you tonight.
Image by iOmana via Flickr
Bishop TD Jakes