Friday, August 13, 2010

The love of my "Granddaughters" Sullie Boo, Marlee Pooh and Ms Amaya!


Oh how I love to hear them squeal and boy can they squeal louder than anything I've ever heard and longggggggggg then it turns into giggle's and more laughter these sound's of fun and play are coming from my three granddaughter's Amaya, Sumarlee, and Marlee Brewer!! 
They are the heart of my very existence! My eyes get to see what they see. My ears get to hear what they hear. My heart get to know these little tiny heartbeat are my granddaughters they are my gift from God through my son Jarrett.  I know theses little soul's are forever linked to me as my granddaughter's! 
There's no greater love than knowing God! Through his grace and tender mercy he gave me the gift of having children. Now my son Jarrett through God grace and love he has given me my granddaughter's, They are the sheer joy of my heart and soul. I love each of them and their wonderful personality as if they are my own daughter's! They have given me so much joy and pleasure it's unmeasurable. The one thing that more surprising than anything is how attached they are too me! Maya the oldest already talk so to hear her say "Nana" gives me goosebumps....!  Sully she going to be the talker of the bunch! I already call her Madam President Sullie Boo, she always seem like she is putting together a treaty of some kind and we better sign it once she is done. 
Marlee she loves to give hug and receive affection! She takes care of  her family of stuff animal's like it's the very last thing she going to do in life! When you are hugged by her you know that it's genuine love. She play hard and loves her popsicles they all do. I never thought of having grannie's (that's what I call them) when I was raising my kids as a single parent that was so distance to me wayyyyyyyyyyy off in my future. Time has a way of changing things rather rapidly and before I knew it Amaya was born then the twins Sullie Boo and Marlee Pooh!

Now I can't wait to see them start school, go to their play's read to them and explore new adventures with each of them...they are one of the reason I started this blog I wanted them to know how very much they are loved. My granddaughter's  have empower, inspire and tantalized my sense of one self in so many way's!
I want them to know me as  the "GREATEST NANA EVER" when I say they are my world I truly mean it!!!




What Is a Grandma?
A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes. She is someone you can tell your secrets and worries to, and she hopes and prays that all your dreams come true. She always loves you, no matter what. She can see past temper tantrums and bad moods, and makes it clear that they don't affect how precious you are to her. She is an encouraging word and a tender touch. She is full of proud smiles. She is the one person in the world who loves you with all her heart, who remembers the child you were and cherishes the person you've become. 
~Barbara Cage~


Related articles by Zemanta
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Search This Blog