Monday, August 30, 2010

Affirmation Prayer for Today August 30, 2010


I'm covered in the blood and resting on GOD'S promise for my life. I'm affirmed that God love me more than I will ever know...his sunshine this morning was glorious....the feeling was overwhelming I felt blessed from within my soul through out my spirit! I looked over at my son Justin and asked him to be graceful for today! He stated "I am and he showed me a picture he had just taken of the morning sky he said I was thinking about GOD and how blessed I am...!  I'm blessed to have children that honor God as I do and like the song said these are the Best Days of your Life and you ain't seem nothing yet....!

Continue to be blessed in his Spirit!
                                 Ms Bev B
Related articles by Zemanta
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Search This Blog